The blockchain developer who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network. Your primary responsibility will be analyzing requirements, designing blockchain technology around a certain business model, and the building and launching of a blockchain network.
- Development of Solidity smart contracts.
- Create tests to accompany produced code.
- Write code with security and resiliency in mind.
- Contribute to and work within Agile and DevOps frameworks.
- Work in partnership with Web Services and User Interface developers.
- Develop in alignment with overall architecture design.
- Assist in incident and problem resolution as appropriate
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- A deep understanding of ledgers, consensus methods, blockchains, and cryptocurrencies in general.
- Strong expertise in threat analytics, anomaly detection, and performance management.
- Strong understanding of algorithms, data structures, cryptography and data security, and decentralized technologies.
- Strong coding skills with at least one of the following languages: Go, C, C++, JAVA, Python.
- Interest in blockchain and enthusiasm for working in a space full of unknown unknowns, pivoting as needed, and being comfortable with not knowing the end state is a must.
- Teamwork, flexibility, initiative, communication and organization competencies are required.
- Working Proficiency: English & Mandarin Chinese.