We are looking for a Data Scientist who will support our product, sales, leadership and marketing teams with insights gained from analyzing company data. The expert will work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Identify, analyze and pinpoint trends and patterns in our data sets that we can leverage to further our growth.
- Communicate and present your findings to executives and key stakeholders.
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and strategic objectives using a data-driven approach.
- Interact with executives and managers to identify information needs based around the products and services we offer to track how they are being used by our clients.
- Design and improve our data collection and database designs to optimize efficiency and improve the data quality.
- Acquire data from internal and external data sources that can be used to enhance our data sets and improve analysis.
- MSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics.
- 5+ years’ experience in a data science or data analysis role.
- Working knowledge of mining and analyzing data sets to extract meaningful trends, producing meaningful and actionable reports.
- Experience using statistical programming languages or toolkits for analyzing large, complex datasets.
- Technical proficiency with optimizing data collection, database design, data mining and modeling/analysis.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Expert problem solving skills and creative thinking ability.
- Project management skills with experience planning and coordinating full project lifecycle for data and research focused projects.
- English language proficiency; Chinese & German are a plus.