We are looking for an Investment Manager to join our US office to actively engage in all stages of the investment process. You will lead the due diligence, undertaking market assessments and the evaluation of company performance, business models, deal structures and restructuring concepts. In this role you will have to work independently in the pursuit of deals as well as show strong collaboration skills with the investment managers in China and Germany.
- Source, appraise and recommend investment propositions to CIO.
- Conduct thorough and robust financial, commercial, IP and legal due diligence when considering investment opportunities and assess potential risks for each investment
- Help negotiate terms and conditions to secure appropriate investment structures for investments.
- Manage the drafting and completion of all necessary legal documentation throughout the entire investment process.
- Where appropriate, place follow on investment in portfolio companies following the achievement of planned critical milestones
- Develop relationships with co-investors to secure timely and relevant investment from suitable third parties for new and follow on investments.
- Develop and maintain links and networks with key stakeholders and intermediaries to source suitable investment opportunities.
- Maintain and develop technical and fintech & blockchain industry specific knowledge to ensure best practice and compliance in investment activity.
- Degree in business/economics, finance, accounting or any other related field.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in the field.
- Well-developed analytic skills.
- Numerical and mathematical affinity.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- English language proficiency; Chinese & German are a plus.