We are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated IT Specialist who will be responsible to deliver IT services, support end users and contribute to projects within the business.
- Performing a variety of technical duties in the management and optimization of IOB information systems and applications, including data and system management.
- Providing troubleshooting for the system and end-user support issues.
- Managing technology resources, implementing solutions, and maintaining systems.
- Configure and maintain VPNs and secure access to the network.
- Monitoring and reporting network equipment and servers.
- Interact with software suppliers, designers and developers to understand software limitations, deliver elements of system and database design, and ensure that business requirements and use cases are handled.
- Bachelor in Computer Science (IT Infrastructure) or equivalent; CCNA, MCSE, and other certifications will be added advantage.
- 2-3 Years of Experience working in IT Support role.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues (networking, computer systems, applications, etc.) Basic configuration and maintenance of network switches, routers, and firewalls.
- Comfortable working in a mixed technology environment (Windows, macOS, iOS, etc.)
- Ability to assist and support users remotely and in-person to troubleshoot and resolve hardware related problems in desktops and associated peripherals.
- English language proficiency; Chinese & German are a plus.