The Marketing Artist / Video Editor will be creating animated trailers, motion graphics and eye-catching design content for our products to communicate IOB business model and strengthen brand awareness. The ideal candidate has a strong sense of storytelling in both creative and business perspectives through multimedia content.
- Create key marketing and production-based materials such as promotional videos and other content as needed
- Interpret creative briefs and articulate concepts, and translate ideas into visually compelling videos and designs
- Communicate concepts to directors, programmers and the marketing team via moodboards, links, sketches and proposals before commencing on design and production
- Design posters, graphics and other solutions that meet marketing objectives and brand standards (e.g. social media, web, advertisements, event banners, blog etc.)
- Utilize exceptional design, layout and diverse tools to create compelling digital content to promote our products.
- Strategize with cross-functional creatives and marketing stakeholders.
- 2-4 years of experience in video editing, 2D animation & motion design software, hardware and techniques for a consumer brand
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in a graphic design, arts or animation discipline
- Mastery of one (or more) animation and video editing packages/software (e.g. After Effects, Final Cut, Sketch, ToonBoom, Adobe Flash)
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.)
- Strong portfolio of multimedia content, including animated videos and digital or print marketing graphics
- Working Proficiency: English & Mandarin Chinese.