As a Trading System Software Developer, you will be an integral member of a team of experienced technologists, quantitative researchers, and traders. We are looking for individuals eager to learn new technologies to create innovative solutions and choose the right tools to directly impact our business.
- Design, develop, test and deploy proprietary software including:
- Trading strategy simulation software optimized for distributed computation
- Large scale data acquisition, storage, accessibility, and visualization
- Ultra low-latency trading strategies
- Complex algorithmic trading systems
- Real time trade management and risk analysis platforms
- Low level optimizations for data processing
- Fully automated trading strategies
- Adapters for exchange protocols
- Robust inter process communication mechanisms
- Analyze and tune system performance.
- Collaborate with experienced teammates to learn and implement bespoke solutions that balance speed, features, and cost to improve our technology stack.
- A degree in computer science, physics, mathematics or any related engineering discipline.
- Excellent software development skills in modern C++, Python, or Java.
- Skills in network programming (TCP/IP), multi‐threaded applications, computational intelligence, real‐time programming or GUI programming.
- A strong understanding of object oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
- A solid foundation in programming with the ability to think, communicate, and code clearly.
- Strong communication skills to advocate your ideas in a clear and concise manner to the team.
- English language proficiency; Chinese & German are a plus.